One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cell of the intestinal lining.
- ‘There is also some evidence that glutathione may be absorbed into enterocytes following ingestion.’
- ‘The amino acid L-glutamine can be supplemented, as a direct source of energy for the damaged enterocytes.’
- ‘Bacterial adhesion to enterocytes is a prerequisite for invasion and establishing infection.’
- ‘Glutamine is an amino acid that is a primary fuel for the enterocytes of the small intestine.’
- ‘The iron can be stored within intestinal enterocytes bound to ferritin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.