One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of both the small intestine and the colon.
- ‘The study did not find any evidence that prophylactic indomethacin affected other outcomes such as chronic lung disease, necrotising enterocolitis, and retinopathy.’
- ‘Bloody diarrhea is much more suggestive of inflammatory bowel disease or infectious enterocolitis.’
- ‘In premature infants, necrotizing enterocolitis is the most common surgical cause of an acute abdomen.’
- ‘Prophylaxis with penicillin may be of benefit in neutropenic patients with symptoms of enterocolitis.’
- ‘There was no histologic evidence of celiac disease, collagenous or lymphocytic enterocolitis, or inflammatory bowel disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.