One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Note in particular the much lower incidence of diseases such as enteric fever and dysentery.’
- ‘Tragically, she contracts enteric fever and dies.’
- ‘Following an incubation period of five to 21 days, patients with enteric fever usually present with sustained fever, anorexia, malaise, and vague abdominal discomfort.’
- ‘Surveillance of enteric fever have been initiated.’
- ‘In 1900 in Durban, South Africa, he died of enteric fever while serving with the Imperial Light Horse in the Boer War.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.