One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Endow with a soul.as adjective ‘an ensouled fetus’
- ‘Demons are defined by their lack of soul so if we fill up that space with love we effectively ensoul them.’
- ‘We are ensouled bodies or, if you prefer, embodied souls, with an embodied difference that becomes ‘one flesh’ in marriage.’
- ‘On the transformational model of salvation as strengthening, we gain the beauty and wisdom of God, a power that truly heals ensouled bodies.’
- ‘Rather, in one important sense, human bodies become human bodies by being ensouled.’
- ‘By all accounts the ancients experienced themselves as living within an ensouled world - one thoroughly drenched in perceptions of goodness and value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.