One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Endow with a soul.as adjective ‘an ensouled fetus’
- ‘By all accounts the ancients experienced themselves as living within an ensouled world - one thoroughly drenched in perceptions of goodness and value.’
- ‘Demons are defined by their lack of soul so if we fill up that space with love we effectively ensoul them.’
- ‘On the transformational model of salvation as strengthening, we gain the beauty and wisdom of God, a power that truly heals ensouled bodies.’
- ‘Rather, in one important sense, human bodies become human bodies by being ensouled.’
- ‘We are ensouled bodies or, if you prefer, embodied souls, with an embodied difference that becomes ‘one flesh’ in marriage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.