One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Bernie saw me staring, and looked enquiringly over at me.’
- ‘Susan looked up at him enquiringly, but said nothing.’
- ‘He looked around enquiringly and saw my book sitting on the table.’
- ‘She turned to Ian enquiringly, as the boy scrabbled frantically on the floor looking for coins.’
- ‘Tash looked up enquiringly at her. ‘What do you mean?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.