One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alas, this didn't work, and concern grew as my enquirer's questions became more inquisitive and her manner increasingly flirtatious.’
- ‘The enquirer on the other end of the line was being assured that the place was easily accessible.’
- ‘To that end, the key aim of all our contacts with enquirers will be to put them in touch with their nearest Bible-teaching church.’
- ‘Please could any enquirers contact either Mr Harrison or Mr Breese at the auctioneers offices in the first instance.’
- ‘A central customer service centre will manage all public access points across the county, joining county and district services for enquirers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.