One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verbenqueued, enqueues, enqueuing, enqueueing[with object]Computing
Add (an item of data awaiting processing) to a queue of such items.‘the system is built with an ability to enqueue requests’
- ‘Next, any enqueued commands are executed in order.’
- ‘To use this feature, you must create multi-consumer queues and enqueue the messages into these multi-consumer queues’
- ‘Typically, multiple data access operations are enqueued in an internal command buffer in the disk drive.’
- ‘Each class must have a queuing discipline to determine how packets are enqueued and dequeued.’
- ‘Each packet is then buffered and enqueued for transmission.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.