One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
There is no need to say more; all is understood.
- ‘Several people were asking if the Old Fair Day was to return this summer, but the answer is - pubs in general don't want any part of it, enough said.’
- ‘My brother was there for the food, my sister… well, my sister is the biggest flirt imaginable, and that's enough said, and I was there was there for the dancing.’
- ‘While ordering at the bar, we saw one leave the kitchen - enough said.’
- ‘Dave, all good points well made, and better than I could, so enough said.’
- ‘Just think of a kitchen with seventies' lime green cabinets and mustard countertops… hmm… enough said!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.