One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But given his enmeshment in the sociology of competing spheres, can he find a way out?’
- ‘In general, there is more focus on nurturing, support, and connection, and less on issues such as boundaries and enmeshment.’
- ‘Time and again the need for active engagement, enmeshment, involvement has been expressed.’
- ‘It was in this atmosphere of rapid political change in this country and its enmeshment in the politics of the Cold War that they first formulated their national ideals and created national symbols.’
- ‘‘They are so independent and have such easily triggered fears about enmeshment,’ Stanley reports.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.