One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An apparatus for enlarging or reducing negatives or positives.
- ‘Put any negative in the enlarger and raise the head so that the projected image is at least 33% larger than the area of the negative you will be contacting.’
- ‘In the following weeks the kids would take pictures, load film into developing tanks, develop the film, print photos using enlargers and learn to use a dry-mounting press to mount their finished photos.’
- ‘As well as the cameras the collection includes an enlarger, lenses, a light projector and other photographic equipment and Mr Hughes said most of the cameras were in good working order.’
- ‘They produced cameras, lenses, projectors, enlargers, and movie cameras.’
- ‘These color prints are made in a traditional darkroom where an enlarger projects light through a slide onto special paper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.