One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the seventeenth century there were a number of very accomplished portrait engravers who worked after their own drawings.’
- ‘The range of his work is astonishingly broad: he was also an engraver, sculptor, photographer and interior designer.’
- ‘He then tried his luck as an independent engraver for copper plates.’
- ‘He was a prolific copper engraver and etching artist of maps and town views.’
- ‘He illustrated many of its books himself and also employed engravers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.