One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A notification to remedy a breach of planning legislation.
- ‘He pleaded not guilty to breaching an enforcement notice issued by council planners.’
- ‘In brief, the enforcement notice concerned four former agricultural buildings, including two Dutch barns or similar, grouped around a yard.’
- ‘On the 22nd March 1996 the Local Planning Authority issued an enforcement notice alleging breach of condition.’
- ‘He appeared before the magistrates where he admitted breaching a planning enforcement notice related to his building contractor's yard near his home.’
- ‘The local planning authority served an enforcement notice on them requiring them to remove the soil and to demolish the wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.