One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This idea is a comforting one, and also an energizer and a stimulus to personal growth.’
- ‘‘Schools must be energisers, producing innovative and workable facilities which strengthen the community in which they are founded.’’
- ‘Listen to a radio station that makes you laugh - laughter is one of the best energizers around!’
- ‘Now the energiser that powers the electric netting that surrounds their area is malfunctioning.’
- ‘This isn't to say, however, that we should not be celebrating our brightest and best, our innovators, energisers and inspirers in the fields of arts, science, business and beyond.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.