One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Critically lauded and enduringly popular, this reconfiguration of Romeo and Juliet among the street gangs of New York was one of the biggest musical blockbusters in Hollywood history.’
- ‘Earlier we said that enduringly successful leaders need the support of a capable, committed, enthusiastic workforce.’
- ‘More importantly, and enduringly, perhaps, her stories and novels occupy a special place in the hearts of many readers across the globe.’
- ‘It remains one of the longest-running and most enduringly popular programs ever created.’
- ‘The painting proved to be Herbert's most enduringly popular work.’
- ‘Few films, however, have proved as enduring or as enduringly cherished as these four classic tales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.