One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It remains one of the longest-running and most enduringly popular programs ever created.’
- ‘The painting proved to be Herbert's most enduringly popular work.’
- ‘Critically lauded and enduringly popular, this reconfiguration of Romeo and Juliet among the street gangs of New York was one of the biggest musical blockbusters in Hollywood history.’
- ‘Few films, however, have proved as enduring or as enduringly cherished as these four classic tales.’
- ‘Earlier we said that enduringly successful leaders need the support of a capable, committed, enthusiastic workforce.’
- ‘More importantly, and enduringly, perhaps, her stories and novels occupy a special place in the hearts of many readers across the globe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.