One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not just a positive attitude that separates the successful from the frustrated-- it's the magic quality of endurability.’
- ‘He created an atmosphere in which research was the only thing that mattered, so that his research group was outstanding in size, productivity, and endurability.’
- ‘These are developed in accordance to the International quality standards to ensure high endurability, strength and longer life.’
- ‘As far as I can tell, the decisive factor is what I call endurability: that is, the ability to deal effectively with uncertainty, rejection, and disappointment.’
- ‘The deer has good endurability relative to the hounds in that it can maintain a reasonable pattern of escape and recovery for a prolonged period of time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.