One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are developed in accordance to the International quality standards to ensure high endurability, strength and longer life.’
- ‘The deer has good endurability relative to the hounds in that it can maintain a reasonable pattern of escape and recovery for a prolonged period of time.’
- ‘As far as I can tell, the decisive factor is what I call endurability: that is, the ability to deal effectively with uncertainty, rejection, and disappointment.’
- ‘It's not just a positive attitude that separates the successful from the frustrated-- it's the magic quality of endurability.’
- ‘He created an atmosphere in which research was the only thing that mattered, so that his research group was outstanding in size, productivity, and endurability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.