One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The staining was predominantly located in endothelial and perivascular cells within the tumors.’
- ‘Pulmonary endothelial cells serve as gatekeepers to trafficking inflammatory and immune cells.’
- ‘One potential concern raised by the study was the loss of endothelial cells in the corneas of patients who received the implants.’
- ‘They consist of thin sheets of collagen and smooth muscle with an endothelial covering.’
- ‘This was further confirmed by the finding of a decrease in the number of endothelial cells in the lung.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.