One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the 18 study patients had a cerebral spinal fluid leak, which was repaired endoscopically.’
- ‘None of the 10 patients treated endoscopically had recurrent bleeding or required surgery.’
- ‘The response to the treatments was evaluated clinically and endoscopically.’
- ‘Most patients do not have endoscopically visible lesions, and symptoms are the main consideration.’
- ‘Any foreign body that has not passed the stomach in three to four weeks should be removed endoscopically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.