One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any foreign body that has not passed the stomach in three to four weeks should be removed endoscopically.’
- ‘Most patients do not have endoscopically visible lesions, and symptoms are the main consideration.’
- ‘One of the 18 study patients had a cerebral spinal fluid leak, which was repaired endoscopically.’
- ‘None of the 10 patients treated endoscopically had recurrent bleeding or required surgery.’
- ‘The response to the treatments was evaluated clinically and endoscopically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.