One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Either you will have to undergo an endoscopic procedure or an open surgery.’
- ‘You may wish to have an endoscopic examination of the nasal passages which clearly shows obstructions of the airway passages.’
- ‘The endoscopic repair leaves a smaller scar, and usually allows people to get back to their usual activities more quickly.’
- ‘Shockwave destruction or endoscopic removal of the stone is recommended.’
- ‘Adequate visualization of known structures at risk is essential via either open or endoscopic techniques.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.