One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The endoscopic repair leaves a smaller scar, and usually allows people to get back to their usual activities more quickly.’
- ‘You may wish to have an endoscopic examination of the nasal passages which clearly shows obstructions of the airway passages.’
- ‘Adequate visualization of known structures at risk is essential via either open or endoscopic techniques.’
- ‘Either you will have to undergo an endoscopic procedure or an open surgery.’
- ‘Shockwave destruction or endoscopic removal of the stone is recommended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.