One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument which can be introduced into the body to give a view of its internal parts.
- ‘Pain is minimal with this procedure due to the size of the endoscopes and instruments that are used.’
- ‘If an object appears clear when viewed through the endoscope, the endoscope is deemed satisfactory.’
- ‘If the doctor sees abnormal looking tissue, he or she can insert instruments through the endoscope to remove sample tissue.’
- ‘There seems to be an unavoidable degree of trauma to both sites despite the surgeon using an endoscope.’
- ‘For the doctor to get a clear view through the endoscope, the stomach needs to be empty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.