One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enzyme which cleaves a polynucleotide chain by separating nucleotides other than the two end ones.
- ‘These blocked forks could potentially be processed into DNA breaks by an endonuclease.’
- ‘Let us remember that they are concerned with a DNA endonuclease, so I had some experience dealing with an enzyme that cut nucleic acids.’
- ‘Total DNA was prepared from leaves of barley after 7 days of germination and restricted with appropriate endonucleases.’
- ‘Primers and endonucleases are used in the cloning of the various constructs.’
- ‘The second involves the joining of DNA ends through the pairing of short complementary sequences, as happens with complementary overhanging DNA ends produced by endonucleases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.