One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enzyme which cleaves a polynucleotide chain by separating nucleotides other than the two end ones.
- ‘Total DNA was prepared from leaves of barley after 7 days of germination and restricted with appropriate endonucleases.’
- ‘The second involves the joining of DNA ends through the pairing of short complementary sequences, as happens with complementary overhanging DNA ends produced by endonucleases.’
- ‘These blocked forks could potentially be processed into DNA breaks by an endonuclease.’
- ‘Let us remember that they are concerned with a DNA endonuclease, so I had some experience dealing with an enzyme that cut nucleic acids.’
- ‘Primers and endonucleases are used in the cloning of the various constructs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.