One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the endometrium.
- ‘Chronic endometritis is reportedly observed in 3% to 10% of women undergoing endometrial biopsy for abnormal uterine bleeding.’
- ‘Cesarean delivery is associated with higher risks of complications, such as endometritis, hemorrhage, and thromboembolic disease.’
- ‘Women with wound infections had longer hospital stays and an increased rate of endometritis.’
- ‘This can lead to the development of endometritis or pelvic inflammatory disease.’
- ‘In pregnant women, chlamydial infection is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes, including preterm delivery and postpartum endometritis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.