One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation.
- ‘They are even implicated in diseases such as endometriosis and in cancers of the various reproductive organs.’
- ‘The most common symptom of endometriosis is pain or discomfort.’
- ‘Pelvic pain, which feels like period pain, is the most common symptom of endometriosis.’
- ‘However, it is well known that endometriosis is associated both with pelvic pain and infertility.’
- ‘Difficulty getting pregnant is a common problem for women with endometriosis, especially if the endometrial tissue is near the fallopian tubes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.