One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation.
- ‘Difficulty getting pregnant is a common problem for women with endometriosis, especially if the endometrial tissue is near the fallopian tubes.’
- ‘The most common symptom of endometriosis is pain or discomfort.’
- ‘They are even implicated in diseases such as endometriosis and in cancers of the various reproductive organs.’
- ‘However, it is well known that endometriosis is associated both with pelvic pain and infertility.’
- ‘Pelvic pain, which feels like period pain, is the most common symptom of endometriosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.