The fluid in the membranous labyrinth of the ear.
- ‘Free-moving particles in the endolymph of the canals make the latter sensitive to position changes and produce the symptoms.’
- ‘There are drugs that can help reduce the rate at which endolymph is secreted in the labyrinth.’
- ‘Free floating debris in the endolymph of the semicircular canal is assumed to act like a plunger, causing continuing stimulation of the auditory canal for several seconds after movement of the head has ceased.’
- ‘More specifically, these cells maintain the ionic composition of the cochlear endolymph.’
- ‘All three parts are connected and filled with a fluid known as the endolymph.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.