One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fluid in the membranous labyrinth of the ear.
- ‘More specifically, these cells maintain the ionic composition of the cochlear endolymph.’
- ‘There are drugs that can help reduce the rate at which endolymph is secreted in the labyrinth.’
- ‘All three parts are connected and filled with a fluid known as the endolymph.’
- ‘Free floating debris in the endolymph of the semicircular canal is assumed to act like a plunger, causing continuing stimulation of the auditory canal for several seconds after movement of the head has ceased.’
- ‘Free-moving particles in the endolymph of the canals make the latter sensitive to position changes and produce the symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.