One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neither ectodermal nor endodermal components were identified in the sections examined.’
- ‘We still consider this a benign tumor because no endodermal sinus components were evident.’
- ‘The most interesting and most perplexing question is how ectodermal glands can be derived from what has been thought to be endodermal and mesodermal derivatives.’
- ‘Examination of the surgical specimen revealed findings characteristic of endodermal sinus tumor.’
- ‘The tumor demonstrated predominantly mature ectodermal, mesodermal, and endodermal elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.