One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those with no signs of puberty by age 15 should be referred to a paediatric endocrinologist for further investigation.’
- ‘Consultation with an endocrinologist is recommended. surgery In cases of hypercalcemic crisis resulting from primary hyperparathyroidism, urgent parathyroidectomy is potentially curative.’
- ‘An endocrinologist can test to see if his testosterone levels are low.’
- ‘It can take some time for the endocrinologist to work with you on establishing the correct dose of replacement hormone.’
- ‘The procedures were performed by endocrinologists or surgeons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.