One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that Americans traveling to certain areas of high endemicity be vaccinated with hepatitis A vaccine.’
- ‘Among healthy persons living in a region of low endemicity, the false-positive rate with serology is about 2 to 5 percent.’
- ‘The main method of spread in areas of high endemicity is vertical transmission from carrier mother to child.’
- ‘Some advised restrictions on clinical practice in areas of high HIV endemicity or poor standards of supervision or infection control.’
- ‘Areas with high endemicity include the Mediterranean basin, the Middle East, Central Asia, Chile, and Argentina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.