One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said it was a ‘simple system with a simple lens’ which uses an optical encoder so that no information in images is lost.’
- ‘Several innovative solutions employ digital encoders capable of transmitting one or more cameras onto a single digital channel.’
- ‘The company also offers high-resolution encoders that are incorporated directly into the motor and are capable of delivering rotary precision to sub-arc-second levels.’
- ‘Each cell has an encoder and receiver to transmit, receive and respond to messages.’
- ‘The channel strips have 11 double-concentric, dual-function rotary encoders; they are touch-sensitive and control everything from input gain to dynamics parameters.’
- ‘This is particularly true for applications that already operate on 64-bit or 128-bit wide data, such as encryption/decryption algorithms and some video encoders.’
- ‘Some encoders are free while others are shareware or pay-ware.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.