One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Outwardly she was everything a well-brought up princess was expected to be, young, enchantingly beautiful, and full of grace.’
- ‘The character designs are enchantingly familiar, but brand new at the same time.’
- ‘We are met by our hostess enchantingly dressed in a white muslin gown.’
- ‘Both operettas were impeccably cast and enchantingly sung.’
- ‘He sings more enchantingly than any bird I know.’
- ‘A bowl of peach chocolate mousse is enchantingly light and aromatic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.