One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is no symmetry to this molecule, and it exists in the two enantiomeric forms.’
- ‘In my view, it is dangerous to rely on enantiomeric ratios of protein amino acids because of the omnipresent problem of terrestrial contamination.’
- ‘Barron showed theoretically that a magnetic field alone cannot produce an enantiomeric excess, and at the time called magnetic optical activity ‘false chirality’.’
- ‘The reactions proceed at room temperature without solvent, giving enantiomeric excesses of 99.8 per cent.’
- ‘This enantiomerically enriched catalyst could then act to promote the formation of amino acids with substantial enantiomeric excesses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.