One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He also specialised in selling nails, iron, barbed wire, enamelware, Royal Dalton china and silverware from places like New York, Liverpool and London.’
- ‘Grisaille enamelware obtains a design in light and shade by painting over an opaque white background in one colour.’
- ‘All dyeing should be done in a stainless steel or enamelware container only; never use an aluminum pot.’
- ‘Cloisonne is an enamelware in which the surface decoration is formed by different colors of enamel that are separated by thin metal strips fixed along the design pattern.’
- ‘In recent years, vintage European enamelware has been piquing interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.