One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The crucial thing for an historian about nightmares and dreams more generally is that they are a form of social enaction.’
- ‘The Constitution forbids the enaction of laws contrary to Islam, it does not mandate the passage of laws demanded by Islam.’
- ‘While still working on the enaction of last year's academic program changes, this year the faculty is beginning an initiative to renew the curriculum.’
- ‘I think what councils have to do is consider the needs of young people with the enaction of this bill, which I do support.’
- ‘The work combines Latin and English liturgical texts and medieval poetry, with a dramatic enaction of the Passion story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.