One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The work combines Latin and English liturgical texts and medieval poetry, with a dramatic enaction of the Passion story.’
- ‘The crucial thing for an historian about nightmares and dreams more generally is that they are a form of social enaction.’
- ‘I think what councils have to do is consider the needs of young people with the enaction of this bill, which I do support.’
- ‘The Constitution forbids the enaction of laws contrary to Islam, it does not mandate the passage of laws demanded by Islam.’
- ‘While still working on the enaction of last year's academic program changes, this year the faculty is beginning an initiative to renew the curriculum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.