One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A second major factor in stability is the emulsification process, a combination of creaming or mixing the cheese and the addition of emulsifying salts.’
- ‘Bitumen can, however, be transferred into a workable state by applying heat, by blending with petroleum solvents or by emulsification in water to form a bitumen emulsion.’
- ‘Mastication and emulsification of solids and liquids start the digestion process.’
- ‘The ultimate fate of bile acids is secretion into the intestine, where they aid in the emulsification of dietary lipids.’
- ‘Glutens are often added to prepared food for taste and emulsification.’
- ‘Phosphates can aid in the emulsification and protection of colloidal suspensions for the food industry as well.’
- ‘Poloxamers have an extensive range of applications in the pharmaceutical industry such as emulsification, solubilization, dispersion and as thickening, coating and wetting agents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.