One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first is through functionally emulative increments, which are increments of an organization that are created to emulate the functions and capabilities of the whole.’
- ‘In his own practice, Hahn seeks to bring the emulative approach into the mainstream.’
- ‘An ambition to succeed and surpass one's predecessors is the driving force behind the emulative impulse of repetition as paragone.’
- ‘There's nothing inherently wrong with this type of nostalgia, but when it becomes as emulative and formulaic as it does here, it starts to seem like parody.’
- ‘Experts believe that emulative and introverted people, and those who strive for perfection, are at greater risk of experiencing the syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.