One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When he died unexpectedly at age 68, a brutal competition for the emperorship broke out among his sons.’
- ‘Helping him is Wu Yip, who has designs on the emperorship of China.’
- ‘In this way, the astronomical clock and the water mill became two different embodiments of the same emperorship in science.’
- ‘The only check on that power is the spasmodic eruption of pseudo-scandal, a brief orgy of blood-letting as used to occur between emperorships in ancient Rome.’
- ‘France was in those years ruled by an adventurer who was convinced that he could preserve his emperorship only by fresh military victories.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.