One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her qualities were valued but her emotionality surprised the team.’
- ‘We like to think that we are about reason and rationality while the other side is all hot emotionality.’
- ‘Poetry, for her, is an eloquent language that best expresses emotionality, sensuality and ethereal moments.’
- ‘It's a live recording that is naked in its emotionality and beauty, simply overpowering.’
- ‘Sorting out what constitutes reasonable and unreasonable emotionality is a highly charged, and often highly personal, endeavor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.