One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sorting out what constitutes reasonable and unreasonable emotionality is a highly charged, and often highly personal, endeavor.’
- ‘Her qualities were valued but her emotionality surprised the team.’
- ‘It's a live recording that is naked in its emotionality and beauty, simply overpowering.’
- ‘Poetry, for her, is an eloquent language that best expresses emotionality, sensuality and ethereal moments.’
- ‘We like to think that we are about reason and rationality while the other side is all hot emotionality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.