One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In spite of their lack of words, his images have a strong political charge and sensitive emotionalism depicted through intense graphic design.’
- ‘It would be refreshing if such decisions were made on a careful analysis of the best available technology, rather than on the emotionalism of environmentalists who only look backwards.’
- ‘As already indicated, the intense emotionalism about the liberal moment was suggestive of novelty - the appearance of a new dawn.’
- ‘Sometimes, you think, we are becoming soft, far more ready to give way to sloppy self-indulgent emotionalism than our parents and grandparents were.’
- ‘But another panelist accused me of ‘girlish’ sentimentality and of concocting my emotionalism as a means to sell newspapers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.