One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In approximately 10% of the embryoid bodies, the researchers found small groups of cells that were spontaneously contracting, just as do the cells that develop into heart tissue in an embryo.’
- ‘Anther culture involves the induction of embryoid formation from immature pollen and subsequent regeneration of embryoids into plantlets.’
- ‘Each cardiac embryoid contains a population of beating cardiac myocytes that is nearly homogeneous.’
- ‘They were used to create multicellular structures called embryoid bodies, which have some of the characteristics of early embryos and the beginnings of differentiated tissue.’
- ‘What is extraordinary is that the embryoid bodies seem to produce spontaneously the tissue and environment conducive for sperm and egg development in quite a short time in culture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.