One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were used to create multicellular structures called embryoid bodies, which have some of the characteristics of early embryos and the beginnings of differentiated tissue.’
- ‘What is extraordinary is that the embryoid bodies seem to produce spontaneously the tissue and environment conducive for sperm and egg development in quite a short time in culture.’
- ‘Anther culture involves the induction of embryoid formation from immature pollen and subsequent regeneration of embryoids into plantlets.’
- ‘Each cardiac embryoid contains a population of beating cardiac myocytes that is nearly homogeneous.’
- ‘In approximately 10% of the embryoid bodies, the researchers found small groups of cells that were spontaneously contracting, just as do the cells that develop into heart tissue in an embryo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.