One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The formation and development of an embryo.
- ‘The observed apical-basal polarity in the zygote of Arabidopsis and Fucus presages polar development during embryogenesis.’
- ‘Asexual embryogenesis and plantlet development in anther cultures of Cucumis sativus L. have been reported.’
- ‘The numbers of explants showing germination of zygotic embryos, callus formation and somatic embryogenesis were recorded every 4 weeks.’
- ‘Barley androgenesis is a suitable model system to study plant embryogenesis, as embryo development can easily be monitored in vitro.’
- ‘Genetic analysis of lateral organ formation during embryogenesis has been restricted to a few model dicotyledons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.