One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By now you're probably just begging for a comparison to those other recent country-educated embracers of technology, Wilco, and public servant that I am, I'll oblige.’
- ‘Whitman was our supreme compassionater and warm embracer.’
- ‘French by birth, he is American in spirit - a driving entrepreneur, irritated by the inefficiency of the old school, an eager embracer of technology.’
- ‘The old-age embracers don't see it as an obsession, of course.’
- ‘Dell has been one of the most aggressive embracers of offshoring operations to the third-world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.