One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless, this ‘honor’ was soon humiliatingly diluted when North Carolina was acknowledged for being ‘First in Flight’ (with an embossment of a bi-plane).’
- ‘At an embossing station, at least one embossment is provided in at least each of the laminations preceding the last lamination.’
- ‘The snow was caught on the edges of the raised decorations and words, filling the indented words and giving it a white embossment.’
- ‘The resulting welds are localized at predetermined points by projections, embossments, or intersections.’
- ‘It was ornately decorated with gold embossment, and the plain gray pants that Will wore only further served to glorify the coat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.