One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The question must be asked: Should one of the main architects of the Balkan wars go down in history as a convicted embezzler or a convicted war criminal?’
- ‘This problem appears to demonstrate intent to manipulate elections, and was installed in the program under the watch of a programmer who is a convicted embezzler.’
- ‘And remember this man is not only a thug, a bully, and a promoter of terrorism, he is also an thief and embezzler on a large scale.’
- ‘Many of the tools in the Patriot Act have been used by law enforcement to chase down embezzlers and criminals.’
- ‘All criminals, I suppose, in one sense, are a danger to the community - embezzlers just as much as child molesters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.