One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Americana provides fine active and casual apparel nationwide to promotional products distributors, screenprinters, embroiderers, and embellishers.’
- ‘Only a shameless embellisher of Legend would say the crooks called it the Capone Laughing in Hell Golf Club.’
- ‘When decorating a multi-colored print, creative embellishers have the advantage.’
- ‘It's like cleaning up an old painting, if you will, by removing the varnish that's become yellowed and opaque over the years, and reversing the misguided efforts of previous restorers and embellishers.’
- ‘In the 1920s British historian Charles Grey savaged the American adventurer as an unhinged embellisher at best, a liar at worst.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.