One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Stop staring at me,’ he laughed embarrassedly.’
- ‘Cassidy laughed and blushed embarrassedly and her cheeks flushed with a pretty pink glow ‘Man listen to me going on.’’
- ‘She laughed embarrassedly and said: ‘I should not have done that, and politicians should not do it either.’’
- ‘‘The one to your left,’ I answered embarrassedly.’
- ‘As I stood embarrassedly holding my trousers up, waiting for the security officer to place my belt on the conveyor belt, I saw the stocky man's face as he looked up from fastening his boots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.