One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The imidazole concentration at elution was 112 mM.’
- ‘A linear gradient from 100% A to 100% B during the first 12 min was followed by an isocratic elution for 6 min.’
- ‘In this work we have measured protein interactions using self-interaction chromatography, in which protein is immobilized on chromatographic particles and the retention of the same protein is measured in isocratic elution.’
- ‘These include the single cell gel electrophoresis assay, the gel electrophoresis assay, the alkaline elution and unwinding assays and the analysis of DNA adducts.’
- ‘After separation by TLC and elution from the silica gel, ASG and SG were hydrolysed with 2 N methanolic HCl under reflux for 4 h at 100°C.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.