One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, the highly acidic amino acid residues repel the negatively charged DNA phosphate backbone electrostatically.’
- ‘The net positive charge of the transit sequence probably allows it to approach the negatively charged chloroplast envelope electrostatically.’
- ‘Along the entire trajectory, ion movements occur in an electrostatically self-consistent manner, and even interactions with buried charged histidines produce the expected nonlinearity of the current-to-voltage curve.’
- ‘This electrostatically induced enrichment is partially balanced by entropy effects that favor homogeneous lipid distribution.’
- ‘We hypothesize that the reductions in mechanical stability are due to electrostatic interactions and demonstrate that the destabilization scales with an electrostatically induced tension.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.