One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This finding, together with electrophysiological evidence of spontaneous nerve recovery during this period, suggested that targeting women with persistent incontinence would be more effective.’
- ‘As a result, considerable effort has been directed at identifying the electrophysiological mechanisms that cause atrial fibrillation and at new therapeutic approaches that target these mechanisms.’
- ‘A standard clinical neurological examination was performed with 3 electrophysiological methods.’
- ‘Intracardiac electrophysiological studies give valuable information about normal and abnormal electrophysiology of intracardiac structures.’
- ‘The purpose of this study was to determine if requisite time in bed could be safely reduced by 2 hours for patients recovering from electrophysiological studies in which a femoral venous approach was used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.