One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Separation of charged solutes can also cause problems owing to adsorption or electrophoretic migration.’
- ‘We have also used electrophoretic ion transport to characterize nanopores fabricated this way.’
- ‘One can study membrane protein formation and aggregation by examining the electrophoretic mobility of dimerizing proteins subject to point mutations.’
- ‘The most common approach to these ends is the determination of the electrophoretic mobility of lipid vesicles in electrolyte solutions.’
- ‘In agreement with this, the tobacco leaf nuclear extract retarded the electrophoretic mobility of each of the eight oligonucleotides.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.