One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Separation of charged solutes can also cause problems owing to adsorption or electrophoretic migration.’
- ‘The most common approach to these ends is the determination of the electrophoretic mobility of lipid vesicles in electrolyte solutions.’
- ‘One can study membrane protein formation and aggregation by examining the electrophoretic mobility of dimerizing proteins subject to point mutations.’
- ‘In agreement with this, the tobacco leaf nuclear extract retarded the electrophoretic mobility of each of the eight oligonucleotides.’
- ‘We have also used electrophoretic ion transport to characterize nanopores fabricated this way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.