One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The digested DNA was purified using the methanol precipitation method and electrophoresed in a 1% agarose gel overnight.’
- ‘Radioactively labeled microsatellite regions were electrophoresed on denaturing polyacrylamide gels and visualized using autoradiography.’
- ‘PCR products were electrophoresed on acrylamide gels and stained by ethidium bromide.’
- ‘These single nucleotide reactions were run side-by-side on standard acrylamide gels with an electrolyte gradient and electrophoresed for 2-3 hr.’
- ‘Cells were lysed, exposed to alkaline buffer, electrophoresed and analyzed by microscopy for the existence of DNA damage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.