One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A spectroscopic method of locating electrons within the molecules of a paramagnetic substance.
- ‘From radiocarbon to luminescence, uranium-series and electron spin resonance, the results were the same.’
- ‘This domain size range is from two to three orders of magnitude larger than that estimated from electron spin resonance and fluorescence spectroscopy experiments and from modeling.’
- ‘Spectroscopic methods as NMR and electron spin resonance considered thereafter are sensitive to short-range interactions and appropriate to the measurement of the molecular order and dynamics.’
- ‘The effects on lipid dynamics have been investigated by spin-label electron spin resonance spectroscopy.’
- ‘Models for the helical structure have been developed based on NMR, electron spin resonance, infrared, and circular dichroism data, as well as computer simulations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.