One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A spectroscopic method of locating electrons within the molecules of a paramagnetic substance.
- ‘This domain size range is from two to three orders of magnitude larger than that estimated from electron spin resonance and fluorescence spectroscopy experiments and from modeling.’
- ‘The effects on lipid dynamics have been investigated by spin-label electron spin resonance spectroscopy.’
- ‘From radiocarbon to luminescence, uranium-series and electron spin resonance, the results were the same.’
- ‘Models for the helical structure have been developed based on NMR, electron spin resonance, infrared, and circular dichroism data, as well as computer simulations.’
- ‘Spectroscopic methods as NMR and electron spin resonance considered thereafter are sensitive to short-range interactions and appropriate to the measurement of the molecular order and dynamics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.