One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The company was producing 19,000 tonnes each year of electrolytic manganese dioxide exported mainly to the US and Europe.’
- ‘Five horses lost co-ordination, but returned to health when moved and treated with an electrolytic solution.’
- ‘Silicon, after iron, is the highest impurity level in electrolytic commercial aluminum.’
- ‘But you've already admitted that on-site electrolytic hydrogen production solves that problem without the need for a huge hydrogen infrastructure.’
- ‘In the review of elemental iron studies, the data on electrolytic iron is the most consistent and estimated the relative absorption at about 50% of ferrous sulfate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.